Web Development Services
It’s been a long time people have been laying stress on creativity elements to make better presentable websites for the clients. For some reason, people have given importance to content and functionality to grab the eyes of the visitors. But, of late, the trend seems to think backward to generate outlier creative elements that are opening our eyes to what’s possible. Below, you’ll find some truly exceptional and unique elements of creative layout and artistry. These simple tweaks are pushing the field forward. Hopefully, a few will inspire your design directions too!
- Product Floating on the Background: First of all, something about the texture makes us reach out and grab the background of the site. The design minimizes the distance between the product and the interaction on the screen. For instance, the drop-shadow adds to the ethereal, physical quality of the connection between the browser and the object on the screen.
- Topography is Design: Always the minimalist sites have leveraged the power of typography for years. However, this approach is finally maturing due to massive upgrades in web-rendering of fonts and some genius layouts created by experienced designers. The experienced designers are creating more of this make. So, finally, it has become a way out for designers develop software and content websites.
- Use of Infographics: For the past decade, infographics have been “add-ons” to websites. Apart from the primary story of the product/brand, they have been often featured in blogs or article sections of the website to better the story-telling. Looking at its potential for telling the story effectively, there have been some remarkable moves by the designers to make it the center of the site. This move paid the dividend and the results are pretty cool to see.
- Vertical Story Teller: For better storytelling, the site has come to represent a movement on its own. After launching this story teller, it received thousands of tweets and hundreds of links and that’s just for the design!
- Show App First, Rest Will Follow: You need to show the features and the working of the applications on the site. If possible by a video demo of the site with proper narration. This tells about the product in volumes. After that, you can address the queries to generate the user confidence