Web Usability is a testing used to ensure that the website layout and navigation are user-friendly so that the users can easily carryout the action they want to perform. It’s not just enough how we design, develop and launch a website, it is more crucial to ensure the application’s ease of use to fulfill the audience needs without any discrepancies. This makes the user to visit again and improve the customer acquisition value.
TopuTop is a marketplace where you can find the online marketing professionals with complete understanding of online customer attitudes, orientations and expectations. This helps you to improve the potency of the website thus enhancing the online customer experience. Web Usability testing is the most efficient method to locate the problems and improvement areas and then find the ways to fix them.
Toputop has a specialized team of testers will
• Perform exhaustive testing on your website
• Work with the end users in one-on-one testing
• Test the competitor websites to compare and probe usability and navigation
• Acquire feedback and suggestions for improvement
• Assess how comfortable the project is in meeting the objectives
• Recommend the actionable solutions
Usability testing of an application is generally carried out for the site functionality, links, appearance of the website, broken links, navigation, task flow, barriers to conversion, shopping cart abandonment, secured payment and form abandonment. From layout, usability and navigation to the efficiency of user workflow, Toputop takes care of every minute element of the website and suggest you the strengths, liabilities and how can you overtake the complex business applications.
Toputop will compile, analyze and cater you with the detailed reports from the findings. Detailed reporting includes
• High level overview of the analysis, findings and areas of betterment
• High priority areas that need immediate attention
• Complete data collection, observations and recommendations
We suggest you the best hassle free and user-friendly application in the current industry.