We take care of your privacy seriously and keep your data secured. TopuTop is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. We adhere to strict guidelines and principles in keeping your information secure, away from fraudulent Internet activities, not letting it be misused and will not be shared to the third parties. We understand how customer information adds value to your online business growth.
Information we collect
We collect all the user information while the users navigate through the website like
• Personal Information:
• Name and Job Title
• The contact information like email id, phone numbers, address
• Geographic information such as country, region, and city
• Demographic info such as zip code, age & gender, preferences and interests
• Other useful info relevant to customer surveys/offers
• Financial Information: Once the order is placed through the website, we will collect the appropriate financial/billing information including
• Credit card number
• Expiration date
• Billing address
• Browser Information: We will collect the Browser capabilities & Network properties such as
• The type and version of browser & Screen Resolution used
• The IP address & hostnames
• Operating system
• Navigation Information:
• How did they land to the website such as from which source and medium?
• Entry & exit pages
• Navigation path & Pages viewed
• Time spent on the website
How we use the information?
The above website usage information gathered helps in analyzing and understanding the business needs, user behavior, emerging trends, and to enhance your website design and reach. This also helps in
• Internal record keeping
• To improve the products and services
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of the information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your data will be secure in our hands.